3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately you don't have Pro Power- 2kw on that option list. For 22, they moved the Pro Power as a stand alone option. You are correct on the $995 cost that should be added

I'm dead right now. I was positive when we ordered this back in October that it was included with a certain package and therefore not showing up. It was only until they updated the website that it showed up as a stand alone? Please tell me this is just a bad dream?

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 26

EMc2

Reaction score
I'm dead right now. I was positive when we ordered this back in October that it was included with a certain package and therefore not showing up. It was only until they updated the website that it showed up as a stand alone? Please tell me this is just a bad dream?
You don't have it. My preview order also shows a separate line item (consistent with changes to 2022 packages) for 'PRO POWER ONBOARD - 2KW" adds $995 for that line item.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is seriously the worst day of my raptor life finding this out. I was so looking forward to that feature. What are my options now? Just suck it up and don't have it?

EMc2

Reaction score
This is seriously the worst day of my raptor life finding this out. I was so looking forward to that feature. What are my options now? Just suck it up and don't have it?
It is probably worth a try to call your dealer and ask what changes can be made. I've read somewhere on here there is a cutoff for 'no further changes', but can't remember specifically what that point is (VIN issued, window sticker available, etc.)

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is probably worth a try to call your dealer and ask what changes can be made. I've read somewhere on here there is a cutoff for 'no further changes', but can't remember specifically what that point is (VIN issued, window sticker available, etc.)

My build date is March 15th so it may be way too close for that. Plus I don't think I would be price protected any longer. and could be subject to the higher MSRP. I totally remember what happened now because Pro Power was included with Power Tailgate. It was called the power tech package for $1995. I simply saw that I had Moonroof and Powertailgate were added, and I guess I figured that pro power was included in that also. I'll make a different thread and see what the general group consensus is.

Last edited:

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call the dealer. I was able to remove the power pro option from my build after I was scheduled.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
moved to 3/14 - so ******* frustrating. TRX got built in 2 months and the Ford clowns still jerking people around.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still holding at 3/9...now that i said that, i'll probably get a nice bump for April sometime.