3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary Gere

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2022 fully loaded 35 confirmed 10/15, VIN assigned 11/12, production date 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28, now 3/7. I would not get my hopes up until it’s built & on its way.

Okegg0

Reaction score
Following up on my last post, after three consecutive Friday night emails advising I was pushed out, I did not get another email last night. So I'm either holding that 3/7 week, or have an actual build date that same week. They only send email for changes to the build WEEK so we'll see!
How do you get on the email train for updates?

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you get on the email train for updates?
Assuming your dealer added your email address in with your order, you should be getting them. If you didn't get the order confirmation email within a day or so after your dealer entered it, they probably didn't put it in. If you did get that one, you won't see another until you get your first Scheduled for Production email with your VIN (which if nothing else at least says your dealer had an allocation). Then Ford will send emails for changes to build weeks. You don't get an email for a change to a build 'day'...at least I never have. I have to get that from FP or the dealer. The tracker is for all intensive purposes, totally useless.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Help a fellow raptor buddy out here. I am having a bit of a panic because I just saw Pro Power listed as an option for a build sheet someone posted. My build sheet called "Preview Order" from October 1st 2021 shows the following:

S/Crew-145 - $64,495
801A - $6150
Moonroof & Tailgate - $2195
Destination & Delivery - 2195
MSRP 74,535

Did I get the Pro Power included in this? I think it was automatically added to moonroof and tailgate at the time? Just worried I don't have the $995 option for pro power added. I thought I got every option on the 35" package minus carbon fiber, stickers and wheels.

I could also be starting to crack watching my build date get pushed further back too. Thanks for the sanity check. I do have a vin# and its listed as Retail Order.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help a fellow raptor buddy out here. I am having a bit of a panic because I just saw Pro Power listed as an option for a build sheet someone posted. My build sheet called "Preview Order" from October 1st 2021 shows the following:

S/Crew-145 - $64,495
801A - $6150
Moonroof & Tailgate - $2195
Destination & Delivery - 2195
MSRP 74,535

Did I get the Pro Power included in this? I think it was automatically added to moonroof and tailgate at the time? Just worried I don't have the $995 option for pro power added. I thought I got every option on the 35" package minus carbon fiber, stickers and wheels.

I could also be starting to crack watching my build date get pushed further back too. Thanks for the sanity check. I do have a vin# and its listed as Retail Order.
Unfortunately you don't have Pro Power- 2kw on that option list. For 22, they moved the Pro Power as a stand alone option. You are correct on the $995 cost that should be added