3.5l eco boost Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

robinthepilot

Reaction score
Couldn't have been any good, a regular EB 3.5L is only good for 375 HP the Raptor Gen2's 3.5L is 450 HP.
Don’t you worry about me not having enough horse power. I will be tuning it with an hp tuner, cold air intake, no cats, after market cat back and probably a few turbo mods. 500 hp and 600ftlbs torque will not be a problem.

OP
OP
R

robinthepilot

Reaction score
I don't think this is a good idea, dollar wise.
Nothing is going to fit, a lot of modifications are going to be needed, frame rails, motor mounts and tranny mounts.
Electronics are not compatible, new PCM and BCM are going to be needed and who knows all the modules that would need to be swapped.
Gear shifter, steering wheel, Nav, info cluster, radio are not compatible with the 3.5L PCM and BCM

I do wish you a lot of luck though!!!

I should not cost me anything else but time. I am modifying the upper front and rear shock mounts on the 2011 eco boost frame so I can run Gen 2 3.0 as well as boxing and strengthening the rear of the frame Once all my suspension and differentials are swapped over and the eco boost engine trans and transfer case are in place I will lift my cab and box off and drop it on. My frame is not in the best condition anyway. Had a bit of an issue with a big rock.