3,300.00 tailgate and appliquéd is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For that price , I don't do it, I understand it's OEM configuration...
May you can have letters painted black ?
For me , the delete appliqué was great on 2017 , it's different design , when I was looking for my Raptor , I wanted to have one without appliqué ....Finally it has, but doesn't matter ...
The gen3 appliqué design is too square IMY...

Last edited:

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
Not an issue for me as I have had both styles. I think a custom graphic would make more sense. My tail gate is removed all summer anyway. The dealer stock was the 801A package but the tailgate and spay in line and auto stop were deleted at factory for some reason...

Heres a amazon kick off for $189.00 https://www.amazon.com/WANGDUOYU-Compatible-2015-2021-F150,Matte-2015-2017/dp/B09JKCSZ4G?th=1

Last edited:

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good either way imo . They both have pros cons but its not functional so No i wouldnt pay extra money to have it. Similar to having to choose a body color . You cannot have both so be happy with what you get and admire the other. I really like Avalance but I wouldnt pay 3k more to have it. Its like how other people's weed always smells better than yours.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it.? I have a white 2022 that came in a couple of months ago though it did not have the Appique on the back.
Ford could install one for 3,300.00 it’s not just the Appique also needed to apply the Applique a new tailgate shell to attach the Appique then they’ll switch out all the electronics steps, etc. it would look so much better especially a white truck with the black Appiique but wow 3,300.00 would you do it?

A couple of photos what my truck looks like now that’s why I think the black Applique would really complement it.
did you end up doing it OP?
personally 3300 I wouldn’t, just because I like the raptor with or without it. I think it looks clean without it honestly