3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe it, after an email last night stating my eta changed to June 17th. I woke up and got a text from my dealer it showed up this morning. I mean even still how can you as a company say the night before it’s going to be 10 more days and then it shows up less than 24 hours later! So insane

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP shows the truck in Blue island, IL since Monday but tracker had a ETA of 6/12-6/18. Anyone else seen delays in the tracking updates and it actually been delivered on time? I'm hoping that's the case and it gets here next week(fingers crossed).

Fish144

Reaction score
FP shows the truck in Blue island, IL since Monday but tracker had a ETA of 6/12-6/18. Anyone else seen delays in the tracking updates and it actually been delivered on time? I'm hoping that's the case and it gets here next week(fingers crossed).
I checked today, mines in Atlanta. delivery date pushed up a week. now expected next week

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sat in blue island IL for almost a week according to ford but it was moving the whole time. Updated on fords end a week later that it was at its rail destination in az but in reality it only took like 3 days to make it there.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sat in blue island IL for almost a week according to ford but it was moving the whole time. Updated on fords end a week later that it was at its rail destination in az but in reality it only took like 3 days to make it there.
yeah I'm thinking/hoping mine is doing the same and is actually a lot closer to the destination.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread trying to gauge when my truck will arrive. My email said that it should be between 07/08-14/22. My dealer told me they're about a 50% reliable with these times. How would I contact Ford Performance to find out where exactly it is?
Many thanks guys

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread trying to gauge when my truck will arrive. My email said that it should be between 07/08-14/22. My dealer told me they're about a 50% reliable with these times. How would I contact Ford Performance to find out where exactly it is?
Many thanks guys
just go to the ford performance website there is a chat page/tab

BCH08

Reaction score
I hope this is the appropriate thread to ask in. Got my first Raptor incoming, I think. Ford site shows it was built 4-29-22. Blend date is 4-26-22. Ford site shows shipped but the circle isn't checked yet. Ordertrack shows rail (pending) with a freight ID and origin, with vehicle status as on hold. Did a chat with Ford Performance, they said the VIN looks fine but but it isn't showing up in their system.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts to add to this?

I appreciate any input.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t even believe and I still didn’t believe until I was driving off the lot. But I finally got my truck today. For those of you still this group there is hope and it will show up.

Ordered October 5th and picked up today! What a freaking mess this was

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got the Built email. awaiting shipment, ETA to dealer 7/12. dealer has told me many trucks have shown up when they didnt expect delivery for weeks based on the VVR. hopefully that will be my case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free