3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMc2

Reaction score
I’m sort of at a loss trying to imagine where all these trucks are that are “in production”…. So many of y’all have been there for months and more of us were added to that list last week…. Where exactly are they keeping all these half built trucks???
they sit in a giant lot outside the factory. If you search around you'll find there are even some pictures of it. It is also the reason some trucks have shown up with surface rust present on the underside of the truck.

Ando9000

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure mine was a stock order before a customer picked it up from my dealer. He dropped out and I was able to get it. Is there any info if these trucks are not getting the same priority ? My dealer did have me sign a form and sent it to Ford however showing that they had a buyer. Thanks!

Fish144

Reaction score
Well this morning I finally got updated from in production to built. Let me hope the shipping isn’t what some have experienced. Going to south Alabama so we shall see.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this morning I finally got updated from in production to built. Let me hope the shipping isn’t what some have experienced. Going to south Alabama so we shall see.
Hopefully you’ll be quick!

Mine isn’t been terrible yet but I still don’t have it so not holding my breath. I was shipped 5/16 to az and supposedly the train is in az just waiting to offload and transport to dealer. So far 2 weeks in shipping status with an eta to dealer of June 3

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CEB3ACC1-8703-4A1A-B7F3-C8D988728D81.jpegB14A8D38-DEFC-46D5-9F07-922B844CF94F.jpegCBBDFC8D-CADB-4260-9529-2F80D3E0B155.jpeg
Drove it 120 mi home, truck is awesome, drives like a dream, the blue Ricaros with black just gorgeous ( don’t believe pictures or videos ), worth every penny spent and every minute waiting. The ear to ear smile
Didn’t come off my face all the way.

Fish144

Reaction score
Update on mine. In Atlanta Georgia on rail car. Still showing delivery dates of 6/22-6/28. FP would not give me railcar info. Any way to get that?

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry, once it finally makes it’s rail destination, you will just sit waiting for transport to the dealer.

Mine has been sitting 40 miles from the dealer for 2 weeks and just got an email from ford that my new eta is June 17. So a month to arrange transport 40 miles? How absolutely ridiculous this is

Fish144

Reaction score
Don’t worry, once it finally makes it’s rail destination, you will just sit waiting for transport to the dealer.

Mine has been sitting 40 miles from the dealer for 2 weeks and just got an email from ford that my new eta is June 17. So a month to arrange transport 40 miles? How absolutely ridiculous this is
That sucks. Hope we both get lucky soon.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rarely check the site anymore. Been a year since the order. May just get a Prius. On chip hold for 2 months, sitting in a Dearborn parking lot. Imagine being this crappy of a production company and asking for a tip to purchase the product.
Starting to not care, but once I get it I will be ultra pumped again.