3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tailgate appliqué removal started in mid April, I think, so it doesn’t affect previous builds, only those scheduled after
...for those who have opted to remove the tailgate appliqué after mid April. You don't have to remove it but is something that will get your order scheduled possibly quicker.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, finally some arrivals. Thinking about letting a Ford exec spoon with me in trade for some chips for my build. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

bajabcsbound

Reaction score
It arrived and I'm very happy with the truck -- the dealer HONORED my price protection -- other than first ordering July of 21 -- long wait - it's real and it's here -- 37's don't look as OBVIOUS as I'd have thought - the rear suspension - is hands down -- night and day vs. my 2018 -- Any of you that have gen 2's know this -- taking a long steady sweeping "OFF CAMBER" turn on a highway -- then there's a bump or dip in the road -- the 2018 would get CRAZY SQUIRRLEY -- the tendency for an inexperienced driver would be to OVERCORRECT --- guarantee every one whose owned a gen 2 knows that feeling in the seat of your pants when the balance of the truck gets wonky -- Well I can say that this truck does NOT have that tendency -- I'll say it's on RAILS compared to my 2018 --- not RAILS compared to a 911 or SLS BLACK SERIES BENZ -- but RAILS compared to the Gen 2 -- no comparison. only issue so far is stereo shut off couple times with no inputs anywhere / anyhow -- and FORD didn't send a complete OWNERS MANUAL with the truck.. the dealer ordered me one.

Ando9000

Reaction score
Well guys after more then 7 and a half months my truck finally arrived today and picking up tomorrow
Well guys after more then 7 and a half months my truck finally arrived today and picking up tomorrow
Congrats man. Still no movement from in production here. Anyone else waiting still? Ordered 10/15. Enjoy your truck and post some pics!