3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ando9000

Reaction score
My vin & window sticker for my truck was just released with a blend date of 5/27. I am trying to find out if certain options were deleted. My window sticker states "auto start/stop" delete but no other deletions. When I go to the ford tracker, and click the "accessories" drop down it says - Auto Start Stop Removal - Multicontour seats removal". It blacks out the Tailgate applique and does not allow it to be clicked like every other option. Does anyone know if this is the case for theirs? I am really trying to figure out if the applique was deleted or not. I 100 percent do want it on.
My vin & window sticker for my truck was just released with a blend date of 5/27. I am trying to find out if certain options were deleted. My window sticker states "auto start/stop" delete but no other deletions. When I go to the ford tracker, and click the "accessories" drop down it says - Auto Start Stop Removal - Multicontour seats removal". It blacks out the Tailgate applique and does not allow it to be clicked like every other option. Does anyone know if this is the case for theirs? I am really trying to figure out if the applique was deleted or not. I 100 percent do want it on.
Mine shows up the same on the website. I asked the dealer and he said the appliqué will not be on. I had someone check the invoice on this site and he said there was no indication that it would be removed. So I’m really not sure either. I want it too but I don’t overly care. So I think the answer is, who knows? Maybe someone else has more info. My blend was 3/24.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Multi contour seat removal is the removal of the massaging seats which raptors never get.

As long as it doesn’t say tailgate delete you should have it. The black just means there’s no way to click on that feature. It’s the same for the color, interior color, and a few other options.

EMc2

Reaction score
Seems the august dates for already shipped trucks may have been an error.

Chatted with ford this morning and mine as of Friday was on a train last scanned in Illinois headed to AZ. New eta of may 26-June 1st.
Pretty sure ours are shipping together. The rail car is in Arizona as of this morning. Hopefully to Phoenix in the next 24-36hrs. Did you happen to get a rail car number from FP?

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure ours are shipping together. The rail car is in Arizona as of this morning. Hopefully to Phoenix in the next 24-36hrs. Did you happen to get a rail car number from FP?
I didn’t! Asked for one but all he told me was as of Friday it was in blue island IL. Man that would be very awesome memorial weekend surprise if it showed up this week

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Multi contour seat removal is the removal of the massaging seats which raptors never get.

As long as it doesn’t say tailgate delete you should have it. The black just means there’s no way to click on that feature. It’s the same for the color, interior color, and a few other options.
I believe you are right. After going through the remaining options I noticed the same thing. I also spoke to ford performance and although they cant get into production details, he mentioned the applique deletion is a matter of speeding up production if the buyer elects to do so to get their truck faster. It has not become a "standard deletion" like the auto start stop. Basically, if you want it and dont mind waiting for the applique, then you will get it.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, checking into this build week. My blend was 03/24, built as of 04/15 but FP chat said it was on hold for something, which was released on 04/28. Now I've been on ASN ever since, it's driving me crazy. My official status is "delay - convoy carrier". Anyone in the same boat? Mine is headed for Maryland. Current ETA is May 27th - June 4th, which I think is impossible.
I’m in “delay- convoy carrier “. The truck seating in Delaware one hour from the dealer since 5/14 with ETA 5/18-5/22. So I guess a few more days after 7 and a half months is nothing ( but it feels like eternity), so your ETA is not impossible
good luck

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t say tailgate appliqué removal so it should be on

austinsiegel

Reaction score
Mine shows up the same on the website. I asked the dealer and he said the appliqué will not be on. I had someone check the invoice on this site and he said there was no indication that it would be removed. So I’m really not sure either. I want it too but I don’t overly care. So I think the answer is, who knows? Maybe someone else has more info. My blend was 3/24.
I picked up my truck a few days ago that was a 3/23 blend, it has the tailgate appliqué on it.