3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I would not be surprised at all that im waiting on you guys, they probably want to fill up the train/truck with similar destination vehicles. Keep me updated!! Lol. Mine is going to Plaza Ford, Bel Air.
In that case hopefully that 5/27 blend is correct and they load that truck for the sake of all of our mental health

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems the august dates for already shipped trucks may have been an error.

Chatted with ford this morning and mine as of Friday was on a train last scanned in Illinois headed to AZ. New eta of may 26-June 1st.

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
Haha I would not be surprised at all that im waiting on you guys, they probably want to fill up the train/truck with similar destination vehicles. Keep me updated!! Lol. Mine is going to Plaza Ford, Bel Air.
Good chance then that the Carrier is waiting for our trucks, mine is headed to White Marsh

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did yours finally change to shipped? Mines also heading to Phoenix and shipped on 4/16
I messaged Ford Performance everyday since last Monday, they keep saying its in El Miraz and will be at the dealer May 24-30th. Bell Ford said they'll get an email the morning it leaves the rail yard... hopefully I get that call tomorrow. According to Ford's website it hasn't been shipped yet....

1653330170017.png

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vin & window sticker for my truck was just released with a blend date of 5/27. I am trying to find out if certain options were deleted. My window sticker states "auto start/stop" delete but no other deletions. When I go to the ford tracker, and click the "accessories" drop down it says - Auto Start Stop Removal - Multicontour seats removal". It blacks out the Tailgate applique and does not allow it to be clicked like every other option. Does anyone know if this is the case for theirs? I am really trying to figure out if the applique was deleted or not. I 100 percent do want it on.

Attachments

• Raptor 2022 Accessory List.JPG
    Raptor 2022 Accessory List.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 7

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
My vin & window sticker for my truck was just released with a blend date of 5/27. I am trying to find out if certain options were deleted. My window sticker states "auto start/stop" delete but no other deletions. When I go to the ford tracker, and click the "accessories" drop down it says - Auto Start Stop Removal - Multicontour seats removal". It blacks out the Tailgate applique and does not allow it to be clicked like every other option. Does anyone know if this is the case for theirs? I am really trying to figure out if the applique was deleted or not. I 100 percent do want it on.
Mine is exactly the same