3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck just arrived to dealership today. Blend date was 03/30 and was delivered 05/04 in south Texas. Will be picking it up tomorrow.
congrats man, Im hoping since the last stop for the rail is 15 min away, the trucking company can transport them by friday or weekend for pickup

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck just arrived to dealership today. Blend date was 03/30 and was delivered 05/04 in south Texas. Will be picking it up tomorrow.
Did the tracker ever update once it was shipped? I’ve been shipped/in transit since 4/15

Abmg05

Reaction score
congrats man, Im hoping since the last stop for the rail is 15 min away, the trucking company can transport them by friday or weekend for pickup
Thank you, hopefully it will. It’s close so it’d be easier to get it down there.

Did the tracker ever update once it was shipped? I’ve been shipped/in transit since 4/15
I was in shipped/in transit the whole time until today when it changed to final preparation. But I didn’t get the check mark until today when it arrived. And the date hasn’t appeared on it.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, congrats to you! I am just in awaiting shipment he’ll over here. Been there 3 weeks now with zero movement. Going by rail to AZ

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
Just spoke to my dealer……my truck is on ramp 12 in Jacksonville, FL. Hopefully, it will be at the dealership within a day or two.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
truck arrived at final railyard at 830pm, norfolk southern said the truck convoy should pick it up today and head to dealer.

mannyrap3

Reaction score
Update on my truck. After 3 weeks on hold it’s been built and now awaiting shipment eta 12-18 which unlikely FP told me to check back in on Tuesday.

Attachments

• 933C8ACE-6EFC-4B5D-9DD5-6EA61E0DFC3C.png
    933C8ACE-6EFC-4B5D-9DD5-6EA61E0DFC3C.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 12

EMc2

Reaction score
Update on my truck. After 3 weeks on hold it’s been built and now awaiting shipment eta 12-18 which unlikely FP told me to check back in on Tuesday.
What was your blend date? Can you post a pic of your window sticker? Think I'm a day or two behind you and hoping that means I come off chip hold soon.