3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are def close now! FP website was just on 'In Production" for me since 3/8. It switched over to built on Saturday and SHIPPED this morning!
I've been "shipped" since 3/30. Ford isn't very efficient on that side of the process either with trucks waiting for ground transport, rail, etc.

austinsiegel

Reaction score
Talked to FP this morning, was told I’m “produced and waiting to be released” so I can only imagine that is word play for being on chip hold. They are stating a May 1 ETA for delivery to souther WI, but I’m not gonna hold my breathe on that. Been in production since 3/24.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to FP this morning, was told I’m “produced and waiting to be released” so I can only imagine that is word play for being on chip hold. They are stating a May 1 ETA for delivery to souther WI, but I’m not gonna hold my breathe on that. Been in production since 3/24.
I bet may 1st is their blanket answer right now. Also I. Production since 3/26 with a 4/3 blend date. However for teacher shows in production 4/6.

I’m also being told may 1st for eta and on hold waiting for release

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Does the Ford tracker say in Production or Built?