3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
this was yesterday from ford.com chat. Fordperformance chat said no updates in 3 weeks so they are not relaying the same info and FP said they dont think my ETA will stay true

View attachment 350299
I just spoke with FP as well. Yesterday they said ETA of next week, however once I said I had conflicting info, they changed the update. Now they say the truck was produced as of 3/27 and is awaiting a part. I assume chip hold. Hopefully not much longer

bajabcsbound

Reaction score
FP says it's on hold with an ETA of May 8 --- they said they wish they were aware of WHY holds -- he couldn't say chip or another part - Hope get a break on this soon...

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
I would really advise everyone to just contact your dealer and ask for them to send you the status from their system. My dealer has much better info than FP it seems. Mine's on chip hold but FP has no idea or at least isn't saying so. FP says it's produced awaiting shipment.

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Good to see builds from this week getting shipped. Crazy that the last two posts are 4/1 and 4/3 blends that are built and mine is a 4/2 blend on chip hold. Goes to show how much daily fluctuation there is in part availability I guess.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see builds from this week getting shipped. Crazy that the last two posts are 4/1 and 4/3 blends that are built and mine is a 4/2 blend on chip hold. Goes to show how much daily fluctuation there is in part availability I guess.
mine has been produced but got moved to chip hold with ETA of release being sunday. We will see I guess