3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same email update for me too. Not shocking, just wish they could set a date and hit it. The delays are the worst

Fish144

Reaction score
My dealer relayed my truck ETA is 3-7 days from now. Not sure which to believe
No mention of any hold? Mine shows dealer eta of 4/21 but with it being on chip hold I find that highly unlikely. It’s built though but the shipping delays I’ve been reading tell me there’s no way.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. They are at least two weeks late. My tracker shows IN PRODUCTION since 3/22. It just shows Fords incompetence
Isn't going to get much better either...

The British banker downgraded Ford shares to equal weight this morning, you see, and slashed its price target on Ford by 26%, to just $17 per share, as StreetInsider.com reported.

Ford looks "vulnerable to the ongoing chip shortage," warns Barclays, having secured supplies of only about one-third of the semiconductor chips it needs to build its targeted number of automobiles this year and those at higher prices than they cost a couple of years ago.

Long story short, there are a lot of reasons to be pessimistic about Ford stock today and precious few reasons to be optimistic.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
Did your dealer say anything about the blend date? They should know. Mine told me 06 April
Dealer didn't mention it, sticker says 4/3 but ordertrack app says 4/2. Not sure how accurate that is??? What does ordertrack show for you?

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Ordertrack shows my shipping status as ON HOLD and truck still in Production. Shipping was "Picked" before today.

My dealer sent me a screenshot of their system showing the truck was produced and ETA 4/17-4/23 yesterday.

I contacted FP this morning due to the Ordertrack updating to hold and FP gave me the same info as my dealer - Produced at ETA of 4/17-4/23.

So not sure where Ordertrack pulls the info from, but it gets different info that the dealer/FP in my case. Crossing fingers that I'll really have a truck in the next 2 weeks. Blend date was 4/2 on window sticker, 4/1 on Ordertrack.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update today from ford chat: your raptor is produced and waiting to be released from the plant. Current eta to dealership is may 1st

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free