3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Being stuck "in transit", but still sitting on the Ford ramp in Michigan isn't much better. No holds...just waiting on a train since the end of March.

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Being stuck "in transit", but still sitting on the Ford ramp in Michigan isn't much better. No holds...just waiting on a train since the end of March.
I really don't understand this, it's almost offensive to the customer if you ask me. It's a specialty truck, custom order, if they can't afford to ship it without grouping it with other similar destination vehicles, they should at least allow us to go pick it up, or pay a small fee to ship it immediately. Unbelievable.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
I really don't understand this, it's almost offensive to the customer if you ask me. It's a specialty truck, custom order, if they can't afford to ship it without grouping it with other similar destination vehicles, they should at least allow us to go pick it up, or pay a small fee to ship it immediately. Unbelievable.
Agreed. I'd be on the next flight to Detroit it they'd let me pick it up...

Also, ordertrack changed to "in transit" at the end of April, but it still hasn't moved. Not sure why they changed the status if it was going to sit for another month+.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sort of at a loss trying to imagine where all these trucks are that are “in production”…. So many of y’all have been there for months and more of us were added to that list last week…. Where exactly are they keeping all these half built trucks???