3/21 Build Week Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe so. Your dealer with the Vehicle Visibility Report is likely going to be the most accurate. Not sure if FP can see that or not.

Just curious, when did your tracker update to show "Built," mine is still in production.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope it’s true but although still showing in production FP is saying at dealer 4-15 - 4-21. Blend date is 3-26
Hang in there. Mine sat in Production for a good 2 weeks, then, I finally got the Built Email from Ford, then 2 days later the Shipped email.

1648757993256.png

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
I have a Built date of 3/27, but still waiting on a Shipped notification. I assume that if it's "Built", that there's not any chip holds. Anyone know?

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe so. Your dealer with the Vehicle Visibility Report is likely going to be the most accurate. Not sure if FP can see that or not.

Just curious, when did your tracker update to show "Built," mine is still in production.
my tracker doesnt show built. But FP chat guy told me its built and waiting to be shipped. and my modules are all populated.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Built date of 3/27, but still waiting on a Shipped notification. I assume that if it's "Built", that there's not any chip holds. Anyone know?

I'd reachout to your dealer and ask them to lookup the Vehicle Visibility Report and set you a screenshot of it. That normally shows if there are any holds. I plan to reach out to mine tomorrow.

ljohnson38

Reaction score
I'd reachout to your dealer and ask them to lookup the Vehicle Visibility Report and set you a screenshot of it. That normally shows if there are any holds. I plan to reach out to mine tomorrow.
Thanks for the info! I'll see if the dealer can send me the info!