3/21 Build Week Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same. worst part of the year wait has been since the build date. I still don't understand why they would build it if they don't have the chips, so they can sit in a parking lot waiting for damage/theft. Chip fire happened in April 2021, and they said chip production would be back to normal within 100 days, so August at the latest. still unable to recover as a manufacturer, pathetic. endless excuses.

The biggest issue I have is the fact that local dealers have 4 incoming that were built throughout April. 2 of which already arrived.

Seeing all the folks who were built during April and even last week and are already shipping frustrates the hell out of me.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue I have is the fact that local dealers have 4 incoming that were built throughout April. 2 of which already arrived.

Seeing all the folks who were built during April and even last week and are already shipping frustrates the hell out of me.
Oh don’t worry, shipping is a whole different nightmare. I was built in April and have been sitting on 3 weeks just awaiting shipment. I’m afraid once your built you still aren’t out of the woods…

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Oh don’t worry, shipping is a whole different nightmare. I was built in April and have been sitting on 3 weeks just awaiting shipment. I’m afraid once your built you still aren’t out of the woods…
I'm right there with you. Built on 3/27 and finally got the "in transit" notification yesterday. Dealer believes it will arrive by the end of next week (5/20), but we'll see if that holds.

OP
OP
C

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, glad this thread is alive and well so we can all complain to each other lol. Well I too am in indefinite production hold. Ironically my ETA is this week (5/11 to 5/17), but given I don’t even have a built status, slim chance of that happening!

In the meantime I’m accumulating more and more parts. I got collars, rims, and just decided on a bak X4s for the tonneau. I’ve got a leitner acs forged rack with an attached RTT suspended in my garage ready to drop on as well for camping trips, it’s a carry over from my last setup. So glad gen2 and gen3 are compatible with eachother for bed accessories.

Any other accessories people are shopping around for while we wait?

NorCalRapT

Reaction score
My truck has been built since week of 3/21 and is currently sitting on chip hold.
Does anyone know if I will be impacted by any of the deleted options, my dealer is clueless.
1653668664063.png
also, my truck was originally ordered in LF but was told MY22 does not offer this color and had to switch to AB. Why is it saying type=stock? also does anyone know what priority code 01 is?
my dealer assures me the truck is mine regardless and that all trucks ordered show the type as stock? I'm calling BS, I think they screwed something up when changing the color or just got lazy. Appreciate the feedback!

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery ETA is between 7/6 and 7/12. Still sitting in Melvindale. 13 month wait continues