3/21 Build Week Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I've been assigned an actual build day, I feel a little more confident starting this thread. Good luck to all of us assigned to the 3/21 build week! Just got off the line with ford performance, and was informed my build day is 3/25. Atlas blue fully loaded 37pp minus the pro power. Been waiting for the right time in my life to order a raptor, 10 years later here I am. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

hot_sauce

Reaction score
Dude, Congrats. Mine was moved up from week of 4/14 to 3/28. Bummer is that its in PA and I am having it shipped to Texas. Congrats. I have been waiting since 2011 to get one so I am pretty stoked.

OP
OP
C

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, Congrats. Mine was moved up from week of 4/14 to 3/28. Bummer is that its in PA and I am having it shipped to Texas. Congrats. I have been waiting since 2011 to get one so I am pretty stoked.

Thanks man, just hoping everything doesn’t drag out too much longer!

jjws1968

Reaction score
Now that I've been assigned an actual build day, I feel a little more confident starting this thread. Good luck to all of us assigned to the 3/21 build week! Just got off the line with ford performance, and was informed my build day is 3/25. Atlas blue fully loaded 37pp minus the pro power. Been waiting for the right time in my life to order a raptor, 10 years later here I am. Can't wait!!!!!!!!