3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pulling trigger on trx friday if i dont hear back
Cant blame you for that. I've been looking as well. I talked to a guy about a 2021 with 3-4k miles on it and the guy wouldnt come off of 90k. It just seems like im destined to not have a truck.

Im seriously about done. If i just stop showing up one day, just know that I bought a Prius and died my hair blue.

Dadlife

Reaction score
Cant blame you for that. I've been looking as well. I talked to a guy about a 2021 with 3-4k miles on it and the guy wouldnt come off of 90k. It just seems like im destined to not have a truck.

Im seriously about done. If i just stop showing up one day, just know that I bought a Prius and died my hair blue.
Level 2 for 90? They are selling north of 100 here with those miles (Ca)

SuperCrow

Reaction score
One thing for sure, there is no discernible pattern to “predict” ones build, delivery, ship, etc. My Code Orange 37PP 801A moonroof tailgate etc was ordered 10/17 and wasn‘t started until 5/08 (Priority 01). We can see many other stories with a very wide range of dates/results.

Not to mention the vehicle tracking status link, email updates, are horribly inaccurate, unreliable, non-existent, at times discouraging (yet we typically remain hopeful & optimistic). The best source for updates are the Ford Performance representatives (great guys in my experience). They may provide additional insight on the tracking process; but are only as good as the information provided in their system, which seems limited?

Regardless, It is encouraging to hear everyone’s “stories”. I look forward to driving one very soon, and wish all of you the same. A hopeful, short, positive and exciting end result.