3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure your dealer has an allocation. I’d say check in with them on a weekly basis.
I was assured multiple times they did and I was able to take over one that someone no longer wanted. Talking to my SM today to see if he can reach out to the zone rep and gain some insight as to why I haven’t been scheduled, and when I might expect to. I try to check every Friday to be safe.

Rbuon

Reaction score
In case any of you who have orders that are slipping. One issue is with material for the spray in bedliner. The Ford rep told my dealer to notify all customers with spray bed liners to delete them or there will be a delay in their production. Mine was ordered and accepted by Ford on 11/26/2021. I received an original build date of 2/10 and it has slipped every week until now and I have a week of 3/7/2022 for production. I deleted the Bedliner and will see how many times its slips now. We have a local shop that does a good job on spray in liners. You just don't get the Ford logo in the front of the bed. I could care less about the logo.

belacyrf

Reaction score
Q... how are you getting updates on your "build" date? Is Ford sending you an email? I'm taking over a previous buyers allocation and I have the VIN and order # (ford tracking is down right now) and I have a 3/7 build date (at least initially that was it). But wondering if there is a way to find out your build date changed if you weren't the original buyer

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case any of you who have orders that are slipping. One issue is with material for the spray in bedliner. The Ford rep told my dealer to notify all customers with spray bed liners to delete them or there will be a delay in their production. Mine was ordered and accepted by Ford on 11/26/2021. I received an original build date of 2/10 and it has slipped every week until now and I have a week of 3/7/2022 for production. I deleted the Bedliner and will see how many times its slips now. We have a local shop that does a good job on spray in liners. You just don't get the Ford logo in the front of the bed. I could care less about the logo.
I didn't think you could change your order once it has been accepted. I have had a couple "build to dates" but then they get bumped. I just don't want to go to the back of the line if I delete something.

wc901

Reaction score
No changes after it is accepted and have a vin. Just tried to delete a few things to spur it on but no dice. Also was told by dealer build week is 3/21 vs. FP saying 3/14. Was told by the sales manager that microchips are “becoming a problem again”.

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Order was placed with dealership on 10/26/2021; On 12/31/2021 received from dealer the order status with VIN, order number and build week of 2/28/2022 BUT no build date - it was left blank. Talked to Ford CS at end of January and confirmed its in "ordering process" or something like that with no additional information. Just received (02/14/2022) an email from dealer stating that order was updated to show build date of 02/28/2022. We shall see - frustrated no transparency to process. Just know somewhere down the line I may see the 2022 I ordered and hopefully before they start taking orders for the 2023 Raptors!