3.0 Fox Race series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of these with the DSC adjustment now second guessing the decision. 99% on road driving is the low speed driving going to be stiffer than the factory 2.5 with the Geiser springs ? trying to improve on road ride the 3.0's could be a step in the wrong direction? Help they are scheduled to go on tomorrow.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adjust them, it'll be alright. Between the DSC and the threaded spring preload you should be able to get them dialed in exactly how you want them, regardless of on road or off (to me that's the biggest appeal, adjust a few knobs and it'll perform well in either application, just a matter or figuring out the setting for each, take the time and it'll be worth it). Good luck and no regrets ;)

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To me they will have a firmer feel, but in a good way, and they will soften with some break-in.
When I first added mine, I was pretty soft on the preload and had the HS/LS comp adjusters full soft. After one trip offroad, that soft plush street mode was tossed out in favor of more offroad balance and control.

I am currently sitting level (rear is +1 btw) with 9 threads showing on the top pre-load adjuster and run LS at 3 and HS at 1 on the street.
It is firm but not rough, has very little dive or pitch but stays compliant.