3.0 coil overs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfass16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started off all new suspension with coil overs! Big thanks to Brad at Icon for taking the time to talk to me about what they offer and how everything works. After using them for a couple weeks theres a great difference in the ride on and off road.

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 70

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Started off all new suspension with coil overs! Big thanks to Brad at Icon for taking the time to talk to me about what they offer and how everything works. After using them for a couple weeks theres a great difference in the ride on and off road.

David I definitely enjoyed meeting you and your dad out at Havoc in the Hills. Let us know if you ever end up making it out this way, would be fun to get the raptors out for some fun in the California deserts.

Email us pictures for our new photo gallery when you get a chance, also the neoprene covers are on the way in the next couple days.

OP
OP
dfass16

dfass16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brad! I was wondering where they where. haha. I plan on making a long drive to cali this summer

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to mine arriving in a couple days. Do you have rule of thumb settings for the upper spring location for the equivalent of the Mid and / or upper perch mount on the stock shocks?