GEN 2 3” Geisers & Icons Option 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like your rear is pretty high, I think it would be better to use a drop shackle or add weight to the bed than add a spacer up front.

OP
OP
screaminfast

screaminfast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like your rear is pretty high, I think it would be better to use a drop shackle or add weight to the bed than add a spacer up front.

Yeah I know that would be the right way. I may hold off until I do the bumper, 37’s and +2 fenders to see how it looks.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just measured again:

FL: 41
FR: 41.5
RL: 43.75
RR: 44.5

The parking lot I just stopped at probably isn’t perfectly level so it seems like both front and rear have settled about an inch. A spacer plate might give it just enough in the front to take out some of the rake as I don’t want to do drop shackles and lose clearance.
You are about even with me up front, maybe a quarter inch down and I have Icons set to 2.25 with 37s (true 37s) Most likely you gained about an inch over Icons top level.