2nd Outlaw Raptor Run "Revenge of the Raptor" Editorial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a question, last February myself and a group from D.R. took the Powerline road to Primm for the S.N.O.R.E. B.A.P. and on the other side of this mountain range (behind the photographer) are some switch backs where the road was washed out (major hazard) I saw it at the last minute and drove up the side of the hill to avoid rolling off the cliff, It looked like others had done the same thing. Has it gotten worse? I remember some of the guys saying they drove up and over the hill before the wash out next to the PowerLine tower. I will be attending a wedding in Vegas on September 24th and will be taking dirt from Stoddard Wells through Barstow past Slash X across the 247 over the hills to find my way over the 40 & 15 to Minneola to the Powerline Road. Since you guys have taken the Powerline road more recently can you tell me of any new hazards I should look out for.

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

Minneola Rd, Daggett, San Bernardino, California 92365 - Google Maps

Minneola Rd, Daggett, San Bernardino, California 92365 - Google Maps

hpim08672497563.jpg

hpim08852642426.jpg

You've named the majority of them already. There are 2-3 of the road wash outs that you have to slow down for and go around. There is a wash on the power line road that I screwed the pooch on trashed my suspension at 90mph. Other than those, there isn't anything too major that observation and a GPS will not take care of.