2nd most important accessory when washing your raptor

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Cleaning and Detailing Forum' started by marilynsride, Nov 12, 2017.

Sponsored By: Adam's Polishes
  1. marilynsride

marilynsride Full Access Member

second most important accessory when washing your raptor, right behind @AdamsPolishes products, which made easy work of erasing the desert pinstripes from last week.......5 vodka and red bulls.....makes 2hours seem like 20 minutes and couldnt feel a thing when i fell off the step stool and damn near broke my leg

Wfo, AdamsPolishes and t_j like this.
  2. AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Dude! It was all sounding so good, right up to the part about falling off the stool! I hope your feeling better in the morning, for your leg at least! :ROFLJest:

3. marilynsride

haha its all good, feeling no pain. loving your product by the way, stuff is awesome, used to take it to the car wash but with your stuff, i actually enjoy giving the old girl a bath!

AdamsPolishes likes this.
  4. Frank N

Frank N FRF Addict

That's why you work from the top of the vehicle down, not that BS about road grime....when you are on your fifth drink you finishing off with some tire shine...you dont even need to stand to do that. lol

marilynsride and AdamsPolishes like this.
  5. marilynsride

problem was it was after the 5th drink i thought it would be a good idea to wash her. wanted to feel like i accomplished something that day haha

6. crash457

crash457 I'm Batman Supporting Member

I fell of the step stool a couple months ago. I hadn't even been drinking. I stepped back and missed the step. I fell backwards and laded on my ass and couldnt' get my arms back in time and hit my head on the ground (and no, that is not why I am this way. I've been like that my whole life). The whole time I was falling (which felt like an eternity) I kept thinking "So this is how I die, falling off a step stool in my own driveway." I laid there for a few seconds with the hose spraying me down like some kind of nightmare wet t-shirt contest. Luckily no injuries (except my pride). It could have been really bad. Hope you leg is okay.

7. marilynsride

wow my fall was not nearly as dramatic as yours, easy to see how it happens tho, no injuries here either, just hoping i got up quick enough before the neighbors saw haha

8. Frank N

Frank N FRF Addict

Generally activities combining alcohol and vehicles do not mix well...well I can think of one. :wink:

marilynsride likes this.
  9. RAPTORSV

RAPTORSV FRF Addict

The moral of this story is don't use a step stool when washing your Raptor.