2nd guessing my choice of Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide between graphite and black for wheels…my AG truck should be here Monday or Tuesday
The graphite can match the flares and bumpers so I think it seems to tie it together. Assuming they are similar colors in the wheels you're looking to buy.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The graphite can match the flares and bumpers so I think it seems to tie it together. Assuming they are similar colors in the wheels you're looking to buy.
All of the graphite colors I’ve seen were lighter than the flares.

I’m thinking between the light paint and flare color, graphite wheels might be too much gray. Black looks good in pictures but I don’t want another set of black wheels lol

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can’t beat black wheels. If you buy any other color you’re buying them to be different and not because they look better.

nwjones1117

Reaction score
View attachment 383315love my Avalanche grey , pictures don’t do justice … it’s much darker in person
Any way you could post some more pictures? Now that the AG are hitting the ground I would love to see more pics, daylight, night, etc. I am sitting for a Oxford White order but may make the switch to AG but have to move fast, haha. Thank you

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I have a 2023 37PP Avalanche w/ Recaro's ordered but I am starting to guess my color decision. I don't care that 50% of the 2023's will be AG. I worry more that I don't like the Oxford White on the Raptor and AG seems relatively close to it in pictures. My brother has a 2021 OW Raptor and I just don't dig white. I know AG is a darker tint but overall it still looks relatively white with no reference. My current daily is a 2018 SCAB Leadfoot. I absolutely love LF on this truck. I know AG is between LF and OW in terms of color so I'm kind of torn.

Considering changing to Iconic Silver or Rapid Red. Iconic Silver is way more impressive in person than in pictures. Rapid Red looks good in person too. I wish Velocity Blue was still a choice.

So I guess for the ones that have seen AG in person, does it look more white than grey? Does it depend on the time of day?
Have you seen Azure? It looks awesome.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I couldn't help but laugh just a bit at your post. I very briefly had the same bout with second guessing myself, but I was concerned I would regret not ordering AG. In the end, I want something bright that stands out even further from the crowd, so I am sticking with CO.

Don't overthink it - if AG was your initial gut thought, stick with it!
I’m loving Code Orange on these trucks. Saw one in person by me the other day. It’s just so fitting for the truck.