2nd guessing my choice of Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And note, pictures don't do this color any justice. It is so badass in person. Nothing like it.
I can’t wait. As the delivery dates have passed over and over I get more anxious.

I just can’t decide what color wheels to buy. Graphite or black. I’m leaning towards black after seeing an avalanche with the new 37” black wheels

SunnyDayz143

Reaction score
I bought a 2023 Raptor 37 in Avalanche Grey two days ago. It 100% does not look white, and it has a distinct grayish tint that I love. CONFIRMED: the photos online do not do it justice. To confirm, today I asked a (above average intelligent) 9 year old girl what color the truck looks like, and she said "fog grey." Now, it's winter and grey out here. The sun came out the other day and when the sun hits, from certain angles/distances someone might call it "white." We'll see in the summer. So far I love it.

This is my first post. Part of the reason I got Avalanche Grey is because I am semi-retiring my 2005 Chevy Avalanche which I drove off the lot in 05. The other reasons include it being a bit of a more quiet and modest color, though still unique and sexy. I have been a proud member of the Avalanche Fan Club discussion board for 17.5 years. It was a great resource, though is sadly quiet since discontinuation in 2013. I hope the same holds true here. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a 2023 Raptor 37 in Avalanche Grey two days ago. It 100% does not look white, and it has a distinct grayish tint that I love. CONFIRMED: the photos online do not do it justice. To confirm, today I asked a (above average intelligent) 9 year old girl what color the truck looks like, and she said "fog grey." Now, it's winter and grey out here. The sun came out the other day and when the sun hits, from certain angles/distances someone might call it "white." We'll see in the summer. So far I love it.

This is my first post. Part of the reason I got Avalanche Grey is because I am semi-retiring my 2005 Chevy Avalanche which I drove off the lot in 05. The other reasons include it being a bit of a more quiet and modest color, though still unique and sexy. I have been a proud member of the Avalanche Fan Club discussion board for 17.5 years. It was a great resource, though is sadly quiet since discontinuation in 2013. I hope the same holds true here. Cheers and Merry Christmas.
Would have been a proper first post had you attached a pic. ;) Merry x-mas & welcome to the place. Lots of good info here.

SunnyDayz143

Reaction score
Would have been a proper first post had you attached a pic. ;) Merry x-mas & welcome to the place. Lots of good info here.

Good call. Here they are. I tried to capture the avalanche grey-ness in different angles with the sun out.
tempImage2rrYeJ.jpg

Attachments

• tempImagekWOpBF.png
    tempImagekWOpBF.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • tempImageQ0n70O.png
    tempImageQ0n70O.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • tempImage7xaiFI.png
    tempImage7xaiFI.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 80