GEN 1 2nd ESP Warranty Purchased!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, my 7 year ESP Gold Warranty is expiring on the 18th of this month. Only have 28,217 miles on her. I do drive her everyday!
The first Gold ESP paid for itself 3x over!!!
So I went ahead and purchase another ESP Premium for 5/48,000 rolling deductible. ( $0 at my dealer, $50 at others )
$2,500 with a preferred customer discount $500

You can keep your Jenny's. Hopefully Ford will start making 8 cylinder Raptors again by 2022.

Last edited:

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought mine I bought the ESP through 5yrs/100k, which I'll probably hit 100k right around 2022.

Cost me $2k. While I'm usually not a fan of these, its nice to know that any issue with the truck only costs me $100 to fix.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope they have a V8 in 2020 but dont count on it. Moving to a V8 would like going back to a steel body. Speaking about ext warranty, I just canceled mine and got 650 returned :)

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@The Car Stereo Company

LOL, I've been saying that all along.
My motor probably has as many hrs. if not more than somebody with 100,000 miles.
I spend at least an average of 2 to 3+ a day driving to and from a job site. Driving no more than 30 miles round trip.
If I have an early start 5am I usually make it to work in under 20 mins., 6am and later it's 45 mins. to an hour. It's trying to get home that sucks the most.
5 more years and I'm out of here. the past two years traffic has doubled, I think I was able to get to 125mph safely only twice this year.

Who long are you in NYC?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Haven’t heard of Gold ESP. Heard of PremiumCare. Did you get a non-Ford warranty?

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe back in 2010 it was called Gold Premium, I would have to dig up the paper work.
And I maybe mistaking because I did get the Ford Factory Gold alarm system upgrade with a 6 button key Fob.
So it's quite possible I'm wrong.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@The Car Stereo Company

LOL, I've been saying that all along.
My motor probably has as many hrs. if not more than somebody with 100,000 miles.
I spend at least an average of 2 to 3+ a day driving to and from a job site. Driving no more than 30 miles round trip.
If I have an early start 5am I usually make it to work in under 20 mins., 6am and later it's 45 mins. to an hour. It's trying to get home that sucks the most.
5 more years and I'm out of here. the past two years traffic has doubled, I think I was able to get to 125mph safely only twice this year.

Who long are you in NYC?
im here until sunday. flight leaves at 6pm out of lga. met with a couple raptor guys. finishing up the big build today. im visiting sheltered raptor out on shelter island.