2nd 2022 37in loaded Raptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cheek

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We build fuel tanks. Have now for 40yrs plus side business that coats angle iron for masonry companies. The poor tremor lol. It goes to MTI Audio tomorrow to have the audio pulled out then to the dealer. It’s the trade on the silver one.

ScottR

Reaction score
Lucky for you... I think the 37's are overinflated judging by the dust on the tires tread. Compared them to pic of the 35" and 37" trucks side by side picture.

USA

Reaction score
After long deliberation last night!! she’s come to the conclusion that the 37 package does not ride as smooth as the 35’s. So she’s ok with only driving it sometimes! Lol bruh I got a 37package raptor. Whewwwww who
You’re one of the few people I could trust to give a good comparison between the 35 and 37 from a ride standpoint. I think it takes a good amount of seat time to learn a truck. Would enjoy reading a more detailed review sometime if you wrote one!!

OP
OP
cheek

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re one of the few people I could trust to give a good comparison between the 35 and 37 from a ride standpoint. I think it takes a good amount of seat time to learn a truck. Would enjoy reading a more detailed review sometime if you wrote one!!
Well I’ll tell ya it still feels as peppy and fuel mileage is pretty much the same. But I’ll keep driving to get a better idea.

USA

Reaction score
Well I’ll tell ya it still feels as peppy and fuel mileage is pretty much the same. But I’ll keep driving to get a better idea.
What's the 0-60 time difference? Please do a detailed review!! Would be awesome. I've not found anything online yet comparing the 35 vs 37.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, could be very intersting to know your feeling between 35'S and 37's ride , we already know that your wife says that the 35'S ride is smoother, what else !

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will think of the wise 20th century poet known as "Lil' Troy" when I see you post about your trucks from now on

OP
OP
cheek

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the ride first an told her. She was like what ever you just want the new truck. Lol I told her ok just wait. So she said I screwed her over lol why would you do that. Haha. It’s like a f150 stock vs a leveling kit but not quite as bad. Still a great ride just noticeable.