2kW Power as a Stand Alone Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if were have the Power Tech Package if we loose the storage under the rear driver side seats (when folded up)?

mpd510

Reaction score
Does anyone know if were have the Power Tech Package if we loose the storage under the rear driver side seats (when folded up)?
think you lose the lock. I saw a video on youtube that showed it. Storage was there but does not lock. You do lose the storage behind the seat as that's where the battery is.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
think you lose the lock. I saw a video on youtube that showed it. Storage was there but does not lock. You do lose the storage behind the seat as that's where the battery is.
Thank you! I use that storage under seat in my current F150. Also I have the subwoofer behind so do not have storage there anyway.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bro, check the order tracker under Accessories.

I do not have the Pro Power option and you can see here I have the storage. Let's see if yours says it's there or not.
1627576716456.png