295 60 20 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thx Justin and Fury for the feedback!

105pdsOfFury is that how many miles you put on them before replace or just how long you had the truck?

Justin...since you're in the tire/wheel business what do you recommend for a tire/wheel setup in the 20x9. I Want to avoid any mods to the truck to accommodate wheels and tires and any unnecessary tread wear due to offset.

thx

With the tire size you're using you'd be fine with a 20x9 +1 or a +20. +20 Will be closer to a stock fitment and +1 will give you a slightly wider stance. Offset won't mess with tread wear.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: With a 0 offset...after mounting should an alignment be performed to compensate the slightly wider stance?

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I'm running 305/50/20 BFG K02s on 20-inch Fuel wheels. I went with this wheel/tire combo on my 2017 XLT. I chose the tires because they were the quietest, according to various sites and ratings. A 295/65 will likely be closer to the stock height. I know my setup isn't desired when off-roading regularly. I like them on my 2020 Raptor for daily driving as it handles better than the stock setup. My plan is to swap them out with the beadlock factory set when I go off-roading, which will be occasional. A downside to a 305/50s is the circumference is smaller and therefore the speedometer is slightly incorrect. I picked up a wheel dolly (meant for moving cars around easily in a garage, which helps when swapping wheels.

61g4SQgM4BL._AC_SL1500_.jpgRaptor with Fuel Rampage 20x10 and BFGs - 1.jpegRaptor with Fuel Rampage 20x10 and BFGs - 2.jpegRaptor with Fuel Rampage 20x10 and BFGs - 3.jpeg

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the tire reviews on Tire Rack, they might not have every tire brand on there but between Discount Tire and other big warehouse sellers there are great comparisons for grip,sound,tire life, vibration, etc.

Which version of the Hankook Dynapro are you looking to get?

https://www.tirerack.com/survey/Sur...tus=P&tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Dynapro+AT-M

https://www.tirerack.com/survey/SurveyComments.jsp?
autoMake=Ford&autoModel=F150+Raptor&autoYear=2018&autoModClar=SuperCrew&commentStatus=P&additionalComments=Y&index=0&category=vehicle

Here are the Toyo A/T II`s, the A/T III`s are so new that there aren`t any reviews yet

https://www.tirerack.com/survey/Sur...P&tireMake=Toyo&tireModel=Open+Country+A/T+II

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas...I did a complete 360... I went 20x9 with a close to zero offset wrapped with the new ATIII at 290/60/20

So far I’m liking it...we’ll see them soon on Blue soon.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It might have been rolled on through a parking lot worst case scenario. Nothing to worry about. Had you bought them from us I could guarantee they wouldn't have been though ;)