295 60 20 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New here and looking for advice from the experience raptor drivers. I’m a daily driver mostly on road/highway driving looking for a good tire in these specs. Already have a set of off road wheels/tires when going off roading.

Any info will be appreciated and noted. Will trade medical advice for truck advice! :{)

thx
JB

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you purposely going in down in height? The 295 (width) will have better road manners but I might consider a 295/65R20 for a little more height. Shouldn't have any rubbing issues with the proper offset.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going close to zero on the offset on this fuel rebel6 20x9 and figured it to be safe bet with a 295 with no rub or cutting. My thinking is to be close to spec with the stock fattys as possible to minimize inner tire tread wear due to wider tires and aggressive offset. Not looking to waste a damn good expensive tire.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most 295/60/20 are (34") a bit shorter than the stock tires. 295/60/20 Trail Grapplers are 34.45"

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got it the 295/60 should fit the bill. What type of look are you going for? Still appear to be aggressive but good highway manners? The Cooper AT3 XLT has an aggressive sidewall but more of street tread.

If you want a more aggressive looking tire that is also good on the road I'd go with the new Toyo AT3.

Copper
20181215_090036-jpg.jpg

Toyo AT3
9617_1600.jpg

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much appreciated for those tire comparisons. To be honest I’m leaning towards the Firestone’s destination or the Hankook Dynapro. Got any feedback on those to tires? My goal is for a good on road mostly tire but not looking like the Michelin defender. (Way to plain looking) I might even consider the Toyo open country 3 but it’s almost $400 a piece.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Much appreciated for those tire comparisons. To be honest I’m leaning towards the Firestone’s destination or the Hankook Dynapro. Got any feedback on those to tires? My goal is for a good on road mostly tire but not looking like the Michelin defender. (Way to plain looking) I might even consider the Toyo open country 3 but it’s almost $400 a piece.

Yeah Toyo is $$$. I like the Hankook too. It's another great tire that gets looked over a lot on this forum for some reason. I'd go Hankook over Firestone if it were my truck.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2015 F-150 Platinum with FX4 package had the Hankook Dynapro from the factory and they were a great tire for the 18k mi I had it.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx Justin and Fury for the feedback!

105pdsOfFury is that how many miles you put on them before replace or just how long you had the truck?

Justin...since you're in the tire/wheel business what do you recommend for a tire/wheel setup in the 20x9. I Want to avoid any mods to the truck to accommodate wheels and tires and any unnecessary tread wear due to offset.

thx

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx Justin and Fury for the feedback!

105pdsOfFury is that how many miles you put on them before replace or just how long you had the truck?

Justin...since you're in the tire/wheel business what do you recommend for a tire/wheel setup in the 20x9. I Want to avoid any mods to the truck to accommodate wheels and tires and any unnecessary tread wear due to offset.

thx

That’s when I traded it in for my 2017 Raptor I had. The tires still looked perfect when I traded it in.