23s are shipping and 22s are delayed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have shipped. My blend was 10/26. My truck is sitting in Albany NY. Going to MA two hours away. Received an original ETA to dealer of 11/16-11/22... ETA is now 11/5-11/11 according to secondary status. Shows in transit - Albany or some shit from Ford directly. I also received email from Ford that it shipped two weeks ago. So it's not in Dearborn anymore... I hope.
That’s awesome, so one. Maybe. Were you a regular order or high priority?

I’m still annoyed that they didn’t even have a single week of parts ready when they opened job 1.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome, so one. Maybe. Were you a regular order or high priority?

I’m still annoyed that they didn’t even have a single week of parts ready when they opened job 1.
Started at Priority 1 from initial order submit against confirmed allocation. Plus I added spray in BL only. Right... any known commodity restraints should prevent scheduled orders to go into production at all. That is unless there is no combination left to schedule... they need something to go down line. I assume the line needs to run as designed too... maybe not bring built trucks back on it to sort out things in the meantime. Unfortunately that is a separate process they still need to sort out. Let's see where things go with this model year.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started at Priority 1 from initial order submit against confirmed allocation. Plus I added spray in BL only. Right... any known commodity restraints should prevent scheduled orders to go into production at all. That is unless there is no combination left to schedule... they need something to go down line. I assume the line needs to run as designed too... maybe not bring built trucks back on it to sort out things in the meantime. Unfortunately that is a separate process they still need to sort out. Let's see where things go with this model year.
Priority 1 is a Ford Corporate priority code so that could be why. Maybe the only trucks making it off the line are those with corporate priority codes or some sort of special order.

I get that they have to keep the line running to keep up labor, parts subcontractors, etc. I just don’t get why July 2022 produced trucks are sitting when October 26 trucks are shipping without chip holdup. It would make sense that a truck is built and then goes to the back of the line for a chip.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority 1 is a Ford Corporate priority code so that could be why. Maybe the only trucks making it off the line are those with corporate priority codes or some sort of special order.

I get that they have to keep the line running to keep up labor, parts subcontractors, etc. I just don’t get why July 2022 produced trucks are sitting when October 26 trucks are shipping without chip holdup. It would make sense that a truck is built and then goes to the back of the line for a chip.
Me either... unless they reversioned chips somehow and can't get them as easy for MY 22. Mystery.

JTN

Reaction score
My 2023 has been in production since 10/25 according to the tracker. Not sure what is going on.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
Mine has been built since Sept. 24, shows no hold but not shipped and no updates. Dealer nor Ford Rep. can do a thing? Frustrating to say the least, trade in truck early to get the most B4 decline in value of Gen2. But I will wait!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2023 has been in production since 10/25 according to the tracker. Not sure what is going on.
Chip hold. Contact Ford Chat on the website but I’d bet that’s where you are “sent offsite”

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been built since Sept. 24, shows no hold but not shipped and no updates. Dealer nor Ford Rep. can do a thing? Frustrating to say the least, trade in truck early to get the most B4 decline in value of Gen2. But I will wait!
I was wanting to do a courtesy trade but the buyer is backing. Truck was supposed to be here this week but it’s not going to be close. The rep told me 11/28 is the expected release of chip hold.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
I was told last week that Dealers now have a GPS of sorts tracking og all built Raptors! They can once Raptor is give to them electronically track any movement. Any one else know of this product?

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
I was wanting to do a courtesy trade but the buyer is backing. Truck was supposed to be here this week but it’s not going to be close. The rep told me 11/28 is the expected release of chip hold.
I was told last week that Dealers now have a GPS of sorts tracking og all built Raptors! They can once Raptor is give to them electronically track any movement. Any one else know of this product?