23s are shipping and 22s are delayed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They eliminated stuff from the 23s and are waiting for them for the 22's. Lol. Just a guess.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shipments of chips go to the assembly line first not to the huge parking lots full of vehicles waiting... while it doesnt shrink the parking lots it prevents more vehicles from being sent there

Last edited:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not many 2023s are shipping. I’ve seen just one reported as received by carrier and a few more awaiting shipment on g14 forums. Some “built” trucks have been reported as “sent offsite” which is often chip hold.

My 2023 was completed 10/28 and is not offsite most likely on chip hold but Ford can’t keep their story straight to clarify if it is on hold or not.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Not many 2023s are shipping. I’ve seen just one reported as received by carrier and a few more awaiting shipment on g14 forums. Some “built” trucks have been reported as “sent offsite” which is often chip hold.

My 2023 was completed 10/28 and is not offsite most likely on chip hold but Ford can’t keep their story straight to clarify if it is on hold or not.
My 2023 was built on 10/25 and was shipped shortly after. According to the tracker and my dealer, it should be here next week.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2023 was built on 10/25 and was shipped shortly after. According to the tracker and my dealer, it should be here next week.
Mine is showing as shipping and ETA 11/15 for the dealer, and on chip hold for Ford. Who knows. What’s your blend date?

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Mine is showing as shipping and ETA 11/15 for the dealer, and on chip hold for Ford. Who knows. What’s your blend date?
Production date was 10/24 and blend date was 10/25. Hopefully yours and many others get their "chips" installed sooner than later. I'll believe mine was shipped once it arrives at the dealership.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production date was 10/24 and blend date was 10/25. Hopefully yours and many others get their "chips" installed sooner than later. I'll believe mine was shipped once it arrives at the dealership.
That makes two that I’ve seen from 10/25 which was the first full date of production. Not a single 10/26 or 10/27 (my date) has shipped from what I’ve seen.

That means they had a single days worth of chips for the MY23 release haha

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes two that I’ve seen from 10/25 which was the first full date of production. Not a single 10/26 or 10/27 (my date) has shipped from what I’ve seen.

That means they had a single days worth of chips for the MY23 release haha
I have shipped. My blend was 10/26. My truck is sitting in Albany NY. Going to MA two hours away. Received an original ETA to dealer of 11/16-11/22... ETA is now 11/5-11/11 according to secondary status. Shows in transit - Albany or some shit from Ford directly. I also received email from Ford that it shipped two weeks ago. So it's not in Dearborn anymore... I hope.