23 Zero RTT w/ Annex and SVT Beadlock Ready Forged Wheels (2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Here is the Deal/Offer...Heads UP! I will be on the road again within 2 weeks or so, and traveling down from Maine to Florida and can meet along the way and to deliver the items to a reasonable location and time frame. The only condition is that I normally don't go through or avoid major cities along the east coast, so only serious buyers wanted. I have in previous offers had two "buyers" either change their mind or declined at the last minute and I wasted time, effort and travel diversion unnecessarily. The tent will be mounted on a trailer and can be lifted off easily with 2 or 3 people and remounted on your rack or strapped onto a trailer or your truck bed, your choice. The wheels are FL wheels in very good condition unmounted no tires no TPMS and come with the beauty rings, SVT ctr cap and bolts. Reason for selling is, as to the tent goin with a hard shell tent and the wheels are just extras. The tent is a queen bed sized tent 62 and also in excellent shape lightly used. $1750.00 for the Tent and Annex. $600 for the wheels. BTW the tents have been on backorder for over a year and you will get the annex free and no tax and shipping.tempImageio6wmR.jpgIMG_1584.JPG

Last edited:

Evil Peaches

Reaction score
So it’s $600 for the 4 SVT beadlocks? Have any more photos of the wheels? If you’d ship to Michigan I’m definitely interested.

Edit: Just read the title a liiiiiittle more careful and saw it was for two. Disregard, but GLWS!

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
FYI., the current price for the 23Zero tent (backorder) is approximately $2400 with delivery and tax, and that is just the tent. My offer is much less and includes the Annex and you save tax and shipping. The wheels would be a great addition for someone that wants one or two matching spares for the BL ready SVT wheels….