23 Raptor R Missing Features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Is anyone else missing the advanced cruise control? I had the Blue Oval Drive and advanced cruise on my 21 and miss it with the R.

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Thanks Ford Tech, figured out the Advanced Cruise but miss the Blue Cruise. Is there any word if Ford will bring that back. Loved my 21 Gen 3 with it.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Ford Tech, figured out the Advanced Cruise but miss the Blue Cruise. Is there any word if Ford will bring that back. Loved my 21 Gen 3 with it.
They’ve stated it’s not compatible with Raptor, so as of now no. But technology is always advancing, so maybe in the future they’ll be able to get it to work.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also raptor doesn’t have auto parking feature due to the lack of side sensor (probably due to fender flare). I don’t know how BC advanced ACC+LKA except for allowing hands free. LKA works really bad on raptor probably due to wide body. Raptor should have hardware to run BC even on R as I see driver facing cameras are still here on A pillar and center condole.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I will say this on the HUD topic. I don’t like the huge HUD displays. My AMG has a massive HUD display and it’s actually distracting.

I’ve had the HUD on other vehicles as well, and they all just interfere with your clear vision. Much worse than even a bug-covered windshield. They were able to be turned OFF though.