23 Raptor R Missing Features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarbonFiber01

Reaction score
For those of your luckily enough to be driving your Raptor R’s, what are some features that are missing?

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty much the same for all of us:

- Heated Steering Wheel
- Advance Security Pack
- Interior Cup & Audio Bin Lighting

Good thing is that all of them with the exception of the Advance Security Pack can be installed into the truck.

I’m sure someone will figure out how to install that as well at some point, but not sure if anyone really cares about that, I know I don’t.

OP
OP
C

CarbonFiber01

Reaction score

- Heated Steering Wheel
- Advance Security Pack

Good thing is that all of them with the exception of the Advance Security Pack can be installed into the truck.

I’m sure someone will figure out how to install that as well at some point, but not sure if anyone really cares about that, I know I don’t.
What is the advanced security pack? Interior motion sensor?

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

- Heated Steering Wheel
- Advance Security Pack

Pretty much those. One day a Hud would be nice.