23 R getting canceled? for 24??? anyone have info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong info on MY2024 order banks

Order bank for the '24s does not even open until scheduled date of September 13th.
Job #1 not scheduled until november and we all know how that goes.

As of right now planned to be a R for '24.
And no they have not canceled or changed ANY '23 R orders to '24

I could care less if they stop production on the eco raptor but like most probably a rumor. It in no way has an effect on R builds.

Where did you hear September from? Every place I’ve called has told me they have no info.

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got call from dealership. They have a line on a R but it’s white and they want 20K over. I declined and said would wait still for my grey one; no info or response on my build yet White one has a build date 6/19?? Purchaser has backed out of order

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that Autotrader is a definitive source, but they currently show 108 Raptor R’s (new and used) for sale nationwide.
Here is the VIN for the newest listing: 1FTFW1RJ4PFB42322

And I’m still in the camp with a first day 7/18/2022 confirmed order/allocation but no build date.
Also how did you find 108 Rs. I did search and only came up with one at a place called Fred Beans Ford. They are the crazy one asking 60K over msrp. I’m not dealing with someone like that

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey also. I know internet is crazy but this forum usually has good info! I know I waited close to 1 year for my Gen2 so it normal but with all the COVID crap supply issues. It’s a whole new problem. I wish that crank seal problem never happened it would have helped all of us with orders but such is life

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also how did you find 108 Rs. I did search and only came up with one at a place called Fred Beans Ford. They are the crazy one asking 60K over msrp. I’m not dealing with someone like that.
You enable the Nationwide distance from your ZIP code to get the total number otherwise the default setting is like within 25 miles From where you live.
You can then save the search and check whenever. So it currently shows 123 R’s but that number includes (2) from private sellers and an unknown number of pre-owned R’s being resold.

mph4

Reaction score
So I got call from dealership. They have a line on a R but it’s white and they want 20K over. I declined and said would wait still for my grey one; no info or response on my build yet White one has a build date 6/19?? Purchaser has backed out of order
Mind sharing what dealer either here or via PM? I have a grey one on order but was waffling between that and white, so I might be willing to take that one depending on where it is.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the same question. He send me the dealer and I talked to the SM who told me they only had one R allocation and that sold in December. The one mentioned was a standard v6

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry if I did not respond to everyone but sent info that day to someone from here it was castrucci ford in Ohio it believe it was Oxford white. and he did buy it