23 R getting canceled? for 24??? anyone have info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a small deposit $500 (order in but not definitive date) says scheduled production. Last info was was back in February So yesterday heard from instagram that 23 orders are being canceled and slotted to 2024. If already in production will get delivered but others are not being put in production. Anyone have more info?? Its weekend so I'm not going to get any info from Ford or dealership.

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry I'm in production from February; no other info

Jww2124

Reaction score
We are a month away from 24’ order banks opening (3rd week in July). This rumor is to help move any old stock Raptors on Dealers lots. If you’re a California dealer with 10 Raptors on the lot marked up at 10 over you’re gonna need some help. Hence the rumor. I don’t mind it, keeps our resale values high.

If you go to Autotrader there’s 1487 new 23’ Raptors for sale (300 more low miled used ones)

Last edited:
OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my order is for a R; not sure if this is all orders or just R

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that Autotrader is a definitive source, but they currently show 108 Raptor R’s (new and used) for sale nationwide.
Here is the VIN for the newest listing: 1FTFW1RJ4PFB42322

And I’m still in the camp with a first day 7/18/2022 confirmed order/allocation but no build date.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If Ford cancelled the orders and are releasing a redesign of the truck... im gonna be so heart broken. lol.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I've heard this directly from a dealer in NJ.

They had 3 orders for '23s being converted to '24s

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to swap my order with someone else at the dealer so I can get the 24 MY
Im not confident taking mine which is parked at offsite since Feb1st with no updates, rust and scratches etc. who knows
At the same time what if Ford doesn’t fill their remaining allocations I’ll be screwed lol

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are a month away from 24’ order banks opening (3rd week in July). This rumor is to help move any old stock Raptors on Dealers lots. If you’re a California dealer with 10 Raptors on the lot marked up at 10 over you’re gonna need some help. Hence the rumor. I don’t mind it, keeps our resale values high.

If you go to Autotrader there’s 1487 new 23’ Raptors for sale (300 more low miled used ones)
Wrong info on MY2024 order banks
Yes, I've heard this directly from a dealer in NJ.

They had 3 orders for '23s being converted to '24s
Order bank for the '24s does not even open until scheduled date of September 13th.
Job #1 not scheduled until november and we all know how that goes.

As of right now planned to be a R for '24.
And no they have not canceled or changed ANY '23 R orders to '24

I could care less if they stop production on the eco raptor but like most probably a rumor. It in no way has an effect on R builds.