23 First Wave Dates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lngebrown

Reaction score
Congratulations! When did you receive the original order confirmation email from Ford?
I originally ordered it 11/2021 and the order was held for some reason (stuck) The dealer resubmitted a new order August 2022 and I wasn't feeling confident this one would go through at least not this quickly. I never received an email confirmation. I checked directly with Ford. You will need your order number and dealer code

2Bulls

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how Ford is giving build dates to buyers who are ordering 2023 Raptors when they still have not given me a build date on my 2022 Raptor order. Been waiting since last February and now my dealer has put in a new 2023 order in for me but did not cancel my old 2022 order.
I get two different updates from Ford now.

But I still would like to know how, why Ford is filling 23 order when they have 2022 orders still open?

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain how Ford is giving build dates to buyers who are ordering 2023 Raptors when they still have not given me a build date on my 2022 Raptor order. Been waiting since last February and now my dealer has put in a new 2023 order in for me but did not cancel my old 2022 order.
I get two different updates from Ford now.

But I still would like to know how, why Ford is filling 23 order when they have 2022 orders still open?
It’s not about whether you put an order in, the question is did your dealer have an allocation and was ford able to build that allocation before the model year ended.

need to remember no matter how many smoke and mirrors ford tries to put up with confirmation emails and such you are not the one buying the truck from ford, your dealer is buying it from ford and then selling it to you