22Raptor price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey gang,
Just curious what you guys are experiencing pricing wise. My dealer is currently giving me a 4k markup on a loaded non-performance pack raptor, but is also giving me 37.5 for an 19 stx 2.7l with 40 k miles.

savela

Reaction score
Truth be told, I just ordered a hard loaded 37" '22 for $10k over MSRP. Honestly best I could find among dealerships WITH ALLOCATIONS. My friendly local dealer (have done business with before, have always serviced with them, know the finance manager and general manager) wanted $20k over! I went out of town. If you search hard and long enough you will eventually find a '22 at MSRP but with a 37" package will be tough - at least in my neck of the woods (south Texas). I'm not ashamed BTW.....just don't tell my wife.

nin9r

Reaction score
The end of June I ordered a '21 with my local dealer. While we were going through the steps, they told me it was going to be $10k over MSRP. I told them to cancel my order and I would go elsewhere. They immediately dropped the upcharge just to keep my order. MSRP plus delivery.

Now, my '21 didn't get built, but I did get the opportunity to roll my '21 into a first run of the '22s. Should be built in December, delivery mid-January.

Code Orange
801A High

Update 11/17:
Guy at dealership and zone rep have both moved on since 10/13. Getting ready to cancel my order and see what I can find out there. Still, no one can commit to anything. I don't have a VIN, so I have little confidence at this point that they will will follow through.

Last edited:

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Placed my order last week at MSRP. I ordered mine through Rogers Ford in Midland, TX because we have done business with them in the past and they have been nothing but great. I spoke to several dealers and the lowest markup I was given was from Phil Long Frod in Denver. They only wanted $2k over MSRP.

SAPR53

Reaction score
Placed an order for a dealer allocated AMB fully loaded at 1500 above MSRP because i used my own financing. Otherwise he would've done MSRP. I can save WAY more by not using theirs at 4.99%.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last deal I got was for dealer financing at 4% but they gave me 2000 off sticker. I took it then refinanced their loan to 1.9% on my own credit union. still saved me 2k so I can play that game every time for that.

charlesp461

Reaction score
yeah, I am paying 10k over MSRP for my order (stuck in chip purgatory right now) it is the best I could find for a dealer with an allocation, contacted at least 100 dealers, there were places that said they would do it for cheaper, but didn't actually have allocations and already had long wait lists to place an order if they actually got an allocation. It took me a while to wrap my head around paying ADM, but here in Portland from what I am finding everything even like an explorer has a 2-5k ADM on it.

My feeling is that ADM is kind of something that is here to stay for a while. supply chain and logistics issues will be here for a while, (this problem has been in process since 2008) and once all the dealers realize that people will pay ADM on anything they aren't gonna want to let that go quickly. I am not saying give up the search if you have the grit to keep it up.

For me personally, I got to the point where I was just over the emotional rollercoaster of the search and was able to use the above reasoning to justify paying ADM.

johnbud

Reaction score
Truth be told, I just ordered a hard loaded 37" '22 for $10k over MSRP. Honestly best I could find among dealerships WITH ALLOCATIONS. My friendly local dealer (have done business with before, have always serviced with them, know the finance manager and general manager) wanted $20k over! I went out of town. If you search hard and long enough you will eventually find a '22 at MSRP but with a 37" package will be tough - at least in my neck of the woods (south Texas). I'm not ashamed BTW.....just don't tell my wife.
The end of June I ordered a '21 with my local dealer. While we were going through the steps, they told me it was going to be $10k over MSRP. I told them to cancel my order and I would go elsewhere. They immediately dropped the upcharge just to keep my order. MSRP plus delivery.

Now, my '21 didn't get built, but I did get the opportunity to roll my '21 into a first run of the '22s. Should be built in December, delivery mid-January.

Code Orange
801A High
Sad to say I paid 10k over MSRP, however the trade-in value on my 2019 f150 platinum was almost what I paid for the truck. I drove the truck for 3 years and didn't loose any money. The numbers worked out for both the dealer and myself.