22" rims on Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Theres literally nothing good about rims over 17” for an off road truck. Other than “ muh looks” .

aaron1085

Reaction score
I’d like to see your final product. I run 20’s … works for me. I’m all for people seeing their vision through.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree would like to see it. 22's aren't for me. I went with 20's as well. kept the stock ones for the off-roading trip. Beauty of Discount tire and paying the extra money for the unlimited seasonal and the occasional swap for off-roading weekends. unlimited wheel and tire swaps and reseting the sensors tire rotations and balance plus extended tire replacement warranty. well worth the money. two sets of tires is the way to go if you have the room.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just giving you shit man. You'd get a lot worse on a Jeep forum. I know you're not going offroad, but that's what these trucks are made for, and generally for that you want more tire, not more wheel. It's your truck, do with it whatever you like, just be prepared to take some grief ;-)
Please don’t ask about a lift kit