22 Raptor Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m just curious, and truly not opening a debate, or dissing you in any way….if you’d rather not be noticed, why did you purchase a Raptor? They are quite noticeable…why not something nondescript that’ll get you where you need/want to go, a 4x4 XLT, or even a 4x4 Lariat?

For me, I wasn't trying to get something that draws attention, but I did want to get something that I like to look at. Not the same thing, although since I like to look at the same stuff most guys like to look at, it ends up drawing attention.

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and saw the blue in person. It's a lot darker than the pictures were online. I really like it. They're doing a trade value on the Toyota and if it's good i'll trade both in for it

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went and saw the blue in person. It's a lot darker than the pictures were online. I really like it. They're doing a trade value on the Toyota and if it's good i'll trade both in for it
I have the blue interior and love it. Very easy to clean and doesn't seem to get as hot.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The blue (I have a 21 with no black) is my favorite thing on the truck. If someone is saying it sucks, they probably haven’t seen it in person

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The blue (I have a 21 with no black) is my favorite thing on the truck. If someone is saying it sucks, they probably haven’t seen it in person
Man I’d love to see the all blue in person. The two tone is nice but I bet the monotone blue is even better

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I’d love to see the all blue in person. The two tone is nice but I bet the monotone blue is even better
They are such nice seats. My ordered truck was Code Orange with black seats ( I was worried the blue wouldn’t look good with the orange). That order never got built, so I found an anti matter 37. So freakin glad it worked out this way. Looks sweet AF with the AMB

OP
OP
I

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to hold off. The dealer agreed to buy the lightning and I'm going to hold onto the proceeds until my dream 23 avalanche build at msrp. I really want one but I think for once in my 9 cars I've purchased this year, I can wait.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
Lot of haters of the tailgate panel, but it’s a personal preference, and my personal preference is to have it. It’s part of the Raptor identity, instantly recognizable, and exclusive to the Raptor.
Well said. I agree wholeheartedly. I wouldn’t buy any of these watered down Raptors. My ‘21 CO on the dealer floor. Love at first sight.3A49C7F0-78E8-4D1C-94CA-9413F770206D.jpeg

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I agree with you “Nohowtoplz”, it’s a must have.
I’d like to have an extra panel to hang on my garage wall.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone else. Must have for the Raptor. Much better than the massive F150 stamp.