22 Raptor Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
With the 22s order bank opening next week, why haven't we seen any updates from Ford? I know the Bronco got a new color but nothing on the raptor, seems odd.

Called my dealer and he has heard nothing as well.

Never had such a hard time spending 90k

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, we have heard the 2022 F-150 order banks are opening next week, but I haven't seen where anybody has said that you'll be able to order a 2022 Raptor on that date. The Raptor may be delayed until later. Who knows at this point?

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
IIRC I saw somewhere that they are not making any changes to the MY21-MY22 change over. With allocations being so limited and completed trucks trickling out like molasses I doubt it'd make financial sense to Ford to make any significant changes.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they aren't going to open ordering with so many 21's not built yet, or maybe they will and you'll have to wait 6 months for the 21's to be built. But there has been no news about changes and that's not how this normally works before ordering opens.