22 Raptor Finally arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Snow and sleet due here tomorrow, hoping the last winter storm and then I will get them installed. Fingers crossed in the next week or two and I'll get them mounted and post a few pics.
Any pics with the new wheels? I am looking into which aftermarket wheels to get got my ‘22 when it comes in. I also ordered a Anti-Matter Blue with 801a.
tempImagegvkbwv.jpgtempImageGKaazs.jpg

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Finally here, Started in June for a 21 but missed the dealers few allocations, Ordered MY22 on Oct 8th, was built on Dec 9th, was awaiting shipping since Dec 17th. I got the first of 11 allocations the dealer had for 22. Finally arrived at the dealer today. Just got her home this evening. Will take some more pictures, too dark out now.
I really appreciate this forum and all of you that contribute. I brought in a print out of the Flood Ford pricing for ESP and they supposedly pay more than what we can get it through Flood Ford. So thanks to all you on here I'll be getting it from them. Not usually an extended warranty guy but damn all the electronics I think it's well worth peace of mind. I have wanted a Raptor for over 10 years now and finally bit the bullet this year. Great experience with my dealer, they promised MSRP and they honored that.

I wasn't 100% sure on Antimatter Blue when I placed the order but damn this color on a Raptor really looks good in the right sun angles and I love the dark almost black look as well. Keeping her clean will be a challenge but all my Harley's are dark too so guess that's just my style. This beast is going to look good pulling a few Harley's when needed. I already have new Icon Rebound Pro wheels and an MX4 bedcover new in the garage, thanks to RealTruck on here that hooked me/us up on here with killer Forum discount on black Friday.

View attachment 341533

Here are the wheels I plan to install

New Shoes, ICON Rebound Pro's TitaniumtempImageWTpQ5O.jpgtempImagem11cPA.jpg

Bituman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spectacular looking truck! I did one of the Bronco Off Rodeo events outside Las Vegas. One of the Broncos in our group was AMB. It is such a great color. Changes depending on conditions.

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Spectacular looking truck! I did one of the Bronco Off Rodeo events outside Las Vegas. One of the Broncos in our group was AMB. It is such a great color. Changes depending on conditions.
Thanks so much, I am loving it.