22 Raptor damaged in transit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boeing777

Reaction score
I have a story for you all and it can happen to anyone who is waiting for a Raptor go to Transit and make it to your dealership
I ordered my 22 Raptor back on October 8 by the end of June most of my friends and a lot of you on the raptor form ordered at the same time I did. Already receive their raptors by May which means I put some heat on my salesman to find out more information and he doesn’t know anything that dealership blames everything on Ford and not getting me correct information finally I got sick and tired of hearing the same old thing I emailed the GM of the dealership and explain my frustration. In a conversation over the phone, I said how is it that a small dealership in West Texas can order Raptor 37 in October and receive it in May every excuse he gave me didn’t make any sense The Big dealerships have preference over small ones of course. what I believe is this dealership Didn't have an allocation for my Raptor he called back that evening and said Ford found allocation to build my truck which made me happy this is June here it is August and I just was informed my truck was damaged and deemed a total loss in transit to the dealership. I told them I monitor this on a daily basis and the Raptor never left the Dearborn Truck facility so someone is not telling the truth they forwarded me an email that they supposedly received I don’t know if it’s been edited are not I found out the Raptor hasn’t been scheduled to leave the facility I talk to ford they said that is going to be Schedule Railed or Convoy next week and schedule August 24-29 delivery date to the dealership now something sounds fishy about this I am at the dealer’s mercy I'm price protected before the price hike in February all they told me as of now that Ford is going to be a new Raptor to replace the one that was told

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I have a story for you all and it can happen to anyone who is waiting for a Raptor go to Transit and make it to your dealership
I ordered my 22 Raptor back on October 8 by the end of June most of my friends and a lot of you on the raptor form ordered at the same time I did. Already receive their raptors by May which means I put some heat on my salesman to find out more information and he doesn’t know anything that dealership blames everything on Ford and not getting me correct information finally I got sick and tired of hearing the same old thing I emailed the GM of the dealership and explain my frustration. In a conversation over the phone, I said how is it that a small dealership in West Texas can order Raptor 37 in October and receive it in May every excuse he gave me didn’t make any sense The Big dealerships have preference over small ones of course. what I believe is this dealership Didn't have an allocation for my Raptor he called back that evening and said Ford found allocation to build my truck which made me happy this is June here it is August and I just was informed my truck was damaged and deemed a total loss in transit to the dealership. I told them I monitor this on a daily basis and the Raptor never left the Dearborn Truck facility so someone is not telling the truth they forwarded me an email that they supposedly received I don’t know if it’s been edited are not I found out the Raptor hasn’t been scheduled to leave the facility I talk to ford they said that is going to be Schedule Railed or Convoy next week and schedule August 24-29 delivery date to the dealership now something sounds fishy about this I am at the dealer’s mercy I'm price protected before the price hike in February all they told me as of now that Ford is going to be a new Raptor to replace the one that was told
Oof. Local dealer? Did you check with Ford Performance yet?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Sounds like they want out of that price protection deal.

Im the guy that deals with new vehicles right off the rig when they unload them. If its damaged or not itll still show up at the dealer. (Unless its to a point where its not drivable or excessive damage) ive yet to see any not be delivered cause of a total loss. The closest we’ve had was the truck driver bent the roof part of the pillars and gm took it back as a total.

OP
OP
Boeing777

Boeing777

Reaction score
I was told by the dealership they received an email from a Ford rep The order was a total loss In transit. I informed Dealership that the truck never left the Dearborn Michigan Truck plant Yet. I talked to Ford customer service they told me I was price protected I Will get another 22 or 23 Raptor. Next week if the truck gets assignee A rail car or convoy they will have some explaining to do

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by the dealership they received an email from a Ford rep The order was a total loss In transit. I informed Dealership that the truck never left the Dearborn Michigan Truck plant Yet. I talked to Ford customer service they told me I was price protected I Will get another 22 or 23 Raptor. Next week if the truck gets assignee A rail car or convoy they will have some explaining to do
Maybe you are one of those unlucky guys who’s truck was stolen from the plant storage lot recently in Dearborn

SMLiang

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I ordered a 2022 F-150 Raptor in October 2021.
But now the car is missing from transit. The last update I received about the car from Ford was that it had arrived at Stivers Ford Lincoln, Montgomery, on July 22, 2022. But when I contacted the dealer, they told me they didn't get the car. I also drove to the dealer to check, but I didn't see the vehicle in the parking lot. They promised to continue investigating the vehicle's location, but as of today, I still haven't received the car, and I don't know where it is or when it will arrive.
While waiting for the dealer investigation, I contacted the customer service department of Ford, the marketing department, and any other phone number I could find. But unfortunately, the relevant departments of Ford said that the car had arrived at the dealer in the system, so they could not do anything or help me. I should contact the dealer. They would help me find the car, but the dealer said that the vehicle had not arrived and they could not support it.