22 Oxford White 37 PP in at my dealer. $6k over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just got a 22 Oxford White with the 37 performance package in. The guy that ordered it backed out. It has black seats, the moonroof/tailgate package and the spray in bedliner. Dealer is in Southern Ohio. They are asking $6k over sticker (sticker is $79,815, so $85,815).

Just FYI. I don't work for the dealer (I'm a doc), but the salesman is a friend of mine.

Salesman is Terry Howard. Email is [email protected]

Edit: as mentioned below, this truck currently would MSRP at $85,145 if you ordered it today. This one was ordered in October, so the MSRP is lower. It's actually less than $700 over what the current MSRP would be.

Edit:
Pending Sale. I'll post here if it falls through.

IMG_4154.JPG

Last edited:

tw450

Reaction score
Someone on here hopefully? I emailed him within a minute of your first post - didn’t hear back.

tw450

Reaction score
Right on! Guess I shoulda called instead ha..

Thanks for the heads up anyways!

Last edited:

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This dealer sucks. I called and they want you to be present to buy it. So knowing I was several states away they wanted me to come in to have a chance at getting it if it's not sold by then. Wow, what a joke. Was prepared to make a deal on it immediately and send money to lock it in. Any dealer that does business doesn't deserve yours. Even salesman seemed frustrated because if his management agreed he would have had a large commission after only a 3 minute phone call.
probably best deal didn't go thru...