22 on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saltynutz

Reaction score
I order my raptor on the 28th of March, 37 package, blue interior, no moonroof or CF. When should I expect to see it. I'm in Canada, dealer has an allocation and can't give me any dates.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody can check me on this, but I think if you ordered the Blue Interior Package, it automatically comes with CF.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About this time next year. You probably paid well over 100k, you can add another 15k to it by the time you get yours as well.

HikenBike

Reaction score
I’m also in Canada. Maybe someone can chime in with other info. I ordered a 37 Nov 3/21. Dealer told me today that the mothership just allocated the first 3 VINs to Canada for ‘22’s from orders last summer. These will be the first 3 to hit the Canadian market and est to arrive in 1+ month = 10-12 months since order. He has no idea when mine might be but it will most likely be months making it close to 1 yr from order at the earliest.