22 inches wheel travel while keeping the bed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
This looks crazy smart and a great idea.
"Gen 2 raptor owners: do you want more than leaf springs but less than a cut up full prerunner. Swipe and see the answer to an age old problem. We have come up a new approach to a good dual purpose off road truck. This set up allows you to leave the factory fuel tank in its location and not have to lose or heavily modify the bed. It cycles 22.00 inches of travel and utilizes a 3.0 coilover and a 3.5 bypass. It will have a bumpstops forward bolt in bedcage. We will be building one of these in the next 6 weeks and would like to see how many people like the “middle option” 15,500.00 complete shocks, bumps, axle truss, 4 link brackets, 4 link, brake lines, etc; will fit 37s and 22 inches travel"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhrs4DclqU9/?taken-by=robbywoods

Any thoughts or experiences with him or. Just in general?

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Subscribed for suspension **** :drool:

Ive been looking at Rogues Cantilever set-up but this replaces the leafs. I'm very intrigued.

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
420motors is the first customer for Robby Woods rear kit and extended fenders that I know of

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
the 420motors truck is a couple months out from being completed. It will be a full-on back half, including cage.

There is a metric ton of side to side movement on trucks with linked rear suspension and no full cage. Like break multiple welds kind of motion. There just isnt enough triangulation for it to sit still. the factory frame isn't designed to support a linked suspension and thus isnt strong enough to not bend when beating on a truck after links are in.

I just ordered robby's fenders and bedsides in CF. ( can't freaking wait to get them on!)

They'll go on once the shocks show up from king for my rear setup. ( going svc bypass rack, king 4.0s and spring over for now. Strong possibility of sprung under with traction bars in the future) .

I havent decided if I'm going to Rock Robby's front kit or go with SVC's upcoming setup. So far leaning towards robby's.

Last edited: