22' First fill up - New Mods & Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Love the Vossens. I'm planning on getting the HF6-5s for my truck once the winter muck is all gone. I appreciate your rear side profile shot to show the poke. I'm between 10 or 12 wide but think 10 would do just fine with less headache for fitment issues. Where did you end up ordering the wheels and tires from?
I ordered a wheel and tire package right around black Friday from Custom Offsets, wasn't like an amazing discount going on but enough for me to pull the trigger at the time
@BIZZnice did you level your truck at all?
I didn't...wish I had seen the collars ahead of time, I would have order 37s instead of 35s. My thought now is once the 35s are worn and gone, I will order the 1.5" spring collars and get the 37s. I feel like I never pay attention to the ride height, then there is certain instances where I look at it and I'm like why is the truck leaning so far forward, I guess how high the rear end is pitched. I can definitely see it needing to be done in the future.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! -- just debating between going 35 or 37 in tires with 20" wheels. both look good to me
the 35s are fine with the 20s, plenty of tire, both are good options just depends on your application. I'm going to be mainly street driving, if I go off road, it isn't going to jumping or really anything sport or speed. I think if I lived out west or had more active trail systems near me I'd really needed to go 37s.

patrickryan

Reaction score
@BIZZnice - i just noticed your pic/comment about the bumper being crooked. Ive looked at mine a million times and noticed the exact same issue and thought wtf, but never bothered to see if theres a fix. curious if you ended up adjusting it or getting it fixed?