22 build what to expect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, all of us who have been here before knows what to expect. Forget you ever ordered it. Maybe next spring, if you’re lucky.
hang in there.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the above is right on. I ordered June 5, 2021, Build/Blend Oct 5, 2021 and STILL waiting. Dealer informed be a couple days ago that the truck was now "offsite" and his interpretation of that was that the truck had been "chipped" (hopefully... finally) and was sent to get sprayed bedliner installed. He said that can take 2 to 4 weeks.. And still this is all guessing.. I am hoping for possession of the 21 Raptor in Jan 2022, but no guarantee, just guessing. Ford is no help in any of this so far. Build date means nothing.. nice that it is built. But likely to sit in the Ford overflow lot waiting for random parts for couple of months.
I was told the same about 3 weeks ago , still no truck .

ra2911

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting over two months just for a VIN for my 22 allocation.

I don’t think you’re getting one next year …

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most of the above is right on. I ordered June 5, 2021, Build/Blend Oct 5, 2021 and STILL waiting. Dealer informed be a couple days ago that the truck was now "offsite" and his interpretation of that was that the truck had been "chipped" (hopefully... finally) and was sent to get sprayed bedliner installed. He said that can take 2 to 4 weeks.. And still this is all guessing.. I am hoping for possession of the 21 Raptor in Jan 2022, but no guarantee, just guessing. Ford is no help in any of this so far. Build date means nothing.. nice that it is built. But likely to sit in the Ford overflow lot waiting for random parts for couple of months.
The order banks weren't even open on June 5th. They opened at the earliest the 10th